[cma-l] Own Language broadcasting - air checks

Eleanor Shember-Critchley Eleanorsc at radioregen.org
Wed Dec 16 10:56:50 GMT 2009

Hello

The issue of foreign language shows and checking came up at a meeting I
attended recently. Would it be helpful to create an online database at
the toolkit for people to add their station and language programme
details to? This would be potentially searchable by other toolkit
members to seek assistance and language skills swaps.

Yours

Eleanor

Eleanor Shember-Critchley
Community Radio Toolkit Editor
Telephone: 0161 2375012
http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net

Radio Regen is a community, media and urban regeneration charity
A company limited by guarantee and registered in England and Wales No.
3753832
Registered office: 12 Hilton Street, Manchester, M1 1JF
Registered Charity No. 1077763
http://www.radioregen.org