[cma-l] DCMS consultation deadline - TOMORROW

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 24 12:58:11 BST 2009

Dear all

Just a reminder that the DCMS consultation deadline is tomorrow on
Amendments to the Community Radio Licensing Regime.  We posted the CMA's
response on Friday for your reference, though you may want to include
something re the Community Radio Fund as well.

You can find the consultation on our site or on DCMS:

http://www.culture.gov.uk/reference_library/consultations/6213.aspx

This is a really important consultation so if you have not responded
yet, please do it now!

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities