[cma-l] Westcountry TV reporting on CR campaign

Derrick Francis gfmno1 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 14 18:55:25 BST 2009

Hi Steve

Hope all is well with you and the crew, Gloucester FM has also had the pleasure of being visited on two occasions by HTV West, we were told that another community radio station in the south west would be featured, now we know who. My understanding is that the report is to show how diverse community radio is and to highlight what we all have in common, lack of funds.

I'm sure you know that I'm the case this side pushing Community Radio and to get more financial support from the community radio fund.

Best wishes to you and all the crew in Sheffield

Derrick Francis

Chairperson

Gloucester FM 96.6 www.gloucesterfm.com

The Trust Centre