[cma-l] Community Radio Fund

DAVID PASCOE kwazydids at msn.com
Fri Aug 14 21:27:57 BST 2009

 Hi All,

       Penwith Radio www.penwithradio.co.uk  in deepest Cornwall although only available on the internet on Thursday's and Friday's for now are flying the flag for community radio and as Sheila Vanloo (Radio St.Austell Bay)  has said in earlier post we are stirring up interest particularly since local news has been even more erradicated by commercial TV in the area.

  I have personally posted the link to our petition for more funding from the government on many social networking sites and to my mailing list so i'm sure that it has been picked up.

Dave Pascoe