[cma-l] Traffic news on community radio - do you want it?

Fox, Chris (ChS, Youthcomm) CFox at youthcomm.org.uk
Tue Aug 11 19:33:48 BST 2009

Hi Jaqui

We would certainly be interested in the free idea!

We do broadcast local travel news during peak time hours, and we source
it, with agreement, from the local BBC website (who in turn get it from
trafficlink of course).

Having our own direct access to it would be preferable though, as
sometimes the BBC website is slow to update, and it covers a larger area
than ours so we have to manually filter through the updates - being able
to login and quickly see updates just for our defined area would be
helpful!

Regards

Chris
Station Manager