[cma-l] Traffic news on community radio - do you want it?

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 11 12:39:55 BST 2009

Dear all

We are in negotiation with Trafficlink to explore the possibility of a
deal, either free or very low cost per annum, for the community radio
sector to have access to local and regional traffic news.  We need to
know how many of the licensed stations might be interested in carrying
this, also if you could afford to pay something towards the service, how
much you would be prepared to pay per annum.

Obviously we would prefer that it is free for stations wanting to carry
it.  We are aware that a few of you do already pay for traffic news - if
you do, it would be very helpful if you could let me know, privately of
course, how much you are being charged.

Please could you let me know if you are interested in being part of any
potential deal,

With thanks

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities