[cma-l] advertising rates reference

Richard Berry richard.berry at sunderland.ac.uk
Mon Aug 10 14:19:48 BST 2009

Ahhhhh. Now this is the point isn't it?  We are talking about CMA
talking to government (in this case the COI) to help us all get a
slice of their national budget, which is clearly a fair thing to ask
the CMA and right that our request should be made this way. What we
shouldn't be asking is for the CMA to become our national sales house
and finding us revenue from Coca Cola and Churchill Insurance

Oh No

Rich

Richard Berry
Senior Lecturer in Radio Studies
Admissions Tutor
Programme Leader: FdA Community Radio & BA Radio
The David Puttnam Media Centre, St Peters Campus
Sunderland, SR6 0DD
Tel: 0191 515 2239
Skype, Facebook & Twitter: richardberryuk
Web: www.sunderland.ac.uk/radio
Tags: www.delicious.com/richardberry
Blog:myblogs.sunderland.ac.uk/blogs/radio/