[cma-l] advertising rates reference

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Aug 10 11:22:22 BST 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Glyn Roylance - Thornbury FM <glyntfm at googlemail.com>

I guess the answer to that is paid for from profits of the operation -
but like I said it needs someone enterprising to do this (if the
business plan works).   I'm the same - think it would be a good idea,
but too busy and not enterprising enough!

If there was a body that did this though they would probably also be
able to bid for government public service announcments as well as
normal ad agency work....

Glyn