[cma-l] No 10 Petition - get your audiences to sign up!

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Fri Aug 7 16:23:23 BST 2009

Dear all

We urge you to join in the campaign to increase the Community Radio
Fund, as per Steve's recent email re Sheffield Live!

Make jingles, PSAs etc to get your audience to sign up!  We would like
to get the petition size up from 803 to 20,000 minimum - 100 members of
your audience signing would get us there.

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/allthevoices/

Notes from Sheffield Live's Press Release:

1. On 20 July 2009 a joint open letter signed by
82 community radio leaders, media scholars and
experts including Sheffield Live! 93.2 FM was
sent to the Prime Minister. The letter is
available at http://www.sheffieldlive.org/lettertogordonbrown

2. A petition to the Prime Minister has been
launched which has already gathered over 800
names.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities