[cma-l] Market Rates

Al Garthwaite al at vera-media.co.uk
Thu Sep 25 12:54:23 BST 2008

It would also be useful to know what people are asking / getting for annual
contracts to broadcast / webcast  material especially from public sector
organisations (police, local authorities, PCT). Also for appearances to do
roadshows at events, festivals and the like. I remember a radio station in
Glamorgan talking about this at a CMA conference last year.

Al

Alison Garthwaite
Director
Vera Media & LeedselevenFM