[cma-l] Social Change Awards 2008

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Sep 23 14:04:07 BST 2008

Fwd:

Enter DSC's Social Change Awards today

We're celebrating the passionate individuals and effective
organisations committed to making a positive impact on society with
our 2008 Social Change Awards. The awards are fun, informal and
inclusive. We invite you to nominate yourselves, your organisation or
others.

You don't have to be a charity to enter. Individuals, community
groups, companies, public bodies or charities are invited to apply for
the Everyday Impact Award, the Influencer Award, Investing in Social
Change Award and the Public Body Award.

http://www.socialchangeawards.org.uk/

The deadline for nominations/applications is Friday 17 October 2008.

Nominate now: http://www.socialchangeawards.org.uk/nominate.html