[cma-l] URGENT: Tutor needed, Leeds

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 20 10:52:39 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Al Garthwaite" <al at vera-media.co.uk>

Hello

Can you help?

Vera Media/ LeedselevenFM is in urgent need of a qualified tutor (or
tutors) on Wednesdays starting this coming Wednesday 22nd  October
until 17th December and possibly beyond.  We have two courses running:

Creative Media for Women 9:30-12 noon

and

You Can Do Radio 12:45-15:15

Briefly:

Both courses are aimed at adults and started on 8th October.  The
learners are new to radio.  The Creative Media course covers radio,
digital photography and PowerPoint and more. We would need a woman
tutor for the Wednesday morning.  Ability levels are mixed but are
around Level 1 and 2. The courses run at the Vera Media Community Base
at the Hamara Centre, Tempest Road, Beeston, Leeds LS11 6RD.  We pay
£75 for each session to include preparation, teaching, record keeping
and assessment.  We pay an additional £20 per hour for meetings.

If you are interested or know someone who might be, please contact me
on the numbers below, or contact Al Garthwaite on 07957 152 107.  We
don't mind calls over the weekend. Or email al at vera-media.co.uk.

Thanks for your help,

Catherine

Catherine Mitchell
Director, Vera Media & LeedselevenFM
30-38 Dock Street
Leeds
LS10 1JF

+44 (0)113 242 8646
+44 (0)7946 341436

catherine at vera-media.co.uk

http://www.vera-media.co.uk

http://www.leedselevenFM.co.uk

Vera Media Ltd is a company limited by guarantee registered in England
number 6592940