[cma-l] ENCO Systems CMA Offer

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Oct 15 15:36:39 BST 2008

Fwd:

ENCO has been a market leader and dedicated to radio automation
playout software since 1991.  If you have not seen DAD lately, you may
be pleasantly surprised to say the least!  We are already working with
Google Adsense and have have already developed I-Tunes tagging for HD
radio, so we really are at the technological forefront of the market.

As part of our ongoing commitment to community radio, we have worked
closely with the CMA, to provide a special start up (or renewal)
package for community stations.  Below is a link to the offer that
offers 24 months technical support as standard and everything that you
need to get your station started - all for £2,995 + VAT and that
includes free software upgrades of our award winning DAD product.

http://www.encosystems.co.uk/cmaoffer/cmaoffer.html

We are serious about supporting community radio and would like to talk
to you about your plans, having attended the Ofcom workshops and
supported community stations across the country, we know how hard it
is for the community stations and we would like to help in any way
that we can.

For current DAD users, we would like to reward you and now have a
'refer a friend' scheme where £50 store vouchers could be yours in
order to help you beat the 'credit crunch'.  Please click on the link
below (terms and conditions apply) and let your friends know about us
and spread the word. (If this link does not click through - please cut
and paste into your browser).

http://www.encosystems.co.uk/refer/index.html

In the meantime, if we can help with software or hardware (anything
for the studio), we are here to help you.  ENCO look forward to
hearing from you at http://www.encosystems.co.uk or call us on 01243
389222.

(NB - the community offer is available for a limited period only and
may be withdrawn at any time)