[cma-l] Make them east Brussel Sprouts - Radio Tircoed

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 14 13:09:26 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: geoff archer <garcher034 at btopenworld.com>

Geoff Archer (our station director, and great presenter) and Phil
England (our studio manager, webmaster, presenter and fundraiser) both
hate Brussel sprouts and cabbage.  Here is your chance to help raise
funds for the station as well as a chance to make them eat things they
both hate!

To donate and make them eat the yucky green things mentioned just go
to the sponsor page where you can donate to the station. We are
looking to raise £500 or more:

http://www.radiotircoed.com/

Please support us

Geoff