[cma-l] Life FM Wins Best Local Radio Station in London

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Nov 20 18:52:47 GMT 2008

The CMA is delighted with the news that Life FM has been recognised
with The Nations & Regions Award 2008 and we wish them every success
in next year's Sony Radio Academy Awards.  This achievement means so
much to the entire community media sector and I'm sure that all CMA
members and other community media practitioners send their
congratulations to the station too.  The CMA is also proud to support
Life FM's internet radio delivery through Canstream, our flagship
online media service.

Congratulations again to all at Life FM.

The Community Media Association
http://tinyurl.com/cma-tweet/