[cma-l] Empowering Local Communities - new fund

Trevor Lockwood lockwood at btinternet.com
Thu Nov 13 16:01:43 GMT 2008

Jaqui

Seems like another Google Group exercise, and we should all be willing
to make a contribution - it is what will make CMA work for us all.

I've created a Greener Living Google group for any station interested in
a steering group to apply for a national funding project by DEFRA, which
is very similar in approach to Empowering Local Communities.

It's a closed group that's just started, so if you'd like to join, then
let me know at info at felixstoweradio.co.uk

Happy days

Trevor Lockwood
--
Felixstowe Radio Community Interest Company
Registered Number 6419058