[cma-l] preston bid

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Nov 13 06:34:28 GMT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: sand at spicefm.co.uk

Hi all

Richard it is very kind off you to share your successful application
and I would welcome a copy, if you can email me it i would really
appreciate it.

We are certainly not looking for a cut and paste solution and we are
very proud of what we have achieved with our project so far and this
would be something we want to show off in any funding bid. I think
sometimes certain experienced people are better at writing funding
bids than the less experienced amongst us, and it is always useful to
know how successful bids have managed to communicate their project
over to a funder in black and white.

I agree with Phil, a cut and paste job would be damaging to both the
bidder and the sector but I am confident that there is no one in our
sector that would not realise this anyway....hopefully

Regards
Sandeep
Spice FM
Sent from my BlackBerry(R) wireless device