[cma-l] DCMS Consultation on Community Radio

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Fri May 30 16:40:46 BST 2008

Dear Marilyn

Many thanks for your email.  I apologise if my communications were not clear.

Please take a look at the page:  http://consult.commedia.org.uk/

Quote:

"The CMA will be pushing hard over the next two years to persuade the
Government that the Community Radio Fund needs to be substantially
increased in the next Comprehensive Spending Review. Indeed our vision
is for a multi-million pound Community Media Fund to ensure that the
widest cross-section of voices across the UK are encouraged and
supported on community radio, TV and online!"

We deeply value the contributions made to our sector by those working
with the moving image and Jaqui lobbies as much for television as she
does for radio.

I hope that you will submit something using the form below to the
Consultation as your input, and that of Northern Visions as a whole,
is very much appreciated:

http://consult.commedia.org.uk

We only have *one week* to go.

With best regards