[cma-l] station play list software

shak - shak at london.com
Fri May 9 13:16:54 BST 2008

Hi everyone
Thanks for your replies, i will try Mairlist to see how it is but i just purchased  station play list pro, creator and was wondering how other staions are using it and any tips for the not so obvious things
Cheers
Shak

Shak

--
See Exclusive Video: 10th Annual Young Hollywood Awards
http://www.hollywoodlife.net/younghollywoodawards2008/