[cma-l] station play list software

matt at freshwatford.com matt at freshwatford.com
Fri May 9 11:03:35 BST 2008

We are big fans of it at Fresh FM Watford and Ocean Spain - I have our
third RSL on air from 7th june (my birthday also) where we'll be using
Station Playlist Pro...you'd be welcome down to see us any time during
the two weeks.

Matt
www.myoceanfm.com
www.freshwatford.com

to > get my head around it, i would love to see it in use at a station
may > be pick up a few tips, i have lots of audio editing and sound skill