[cma-l] Community Radio - Definitive Guide

Jim Webster james.webster at iomartdsl.com
Tue May 6 20:30:34 BST 2008

Yeah its programs for community radio stations. I supply the content and
the station finds themselves someone to front the program and ad-lib
from the supplied information sheets for the links between each piece of
music.

No charge for stations without sponsorship - small charge for stations
with sponsorship.

You can 'brand' the programs whatever way you want  - but no internet
streaming!

At the moment there is a MIlitary Band music program. Later this month
there will also be a Tea Dance program and a 'pop' program featuring new
bands.

I had actually thought there wouldn't be much interest in the UK. There
has been some uptake elsewhere.

--
TTFN
Jim

To steal information from a person is called plagarism.  To steal
information from the enemy is called gathering intelligence.
  -- Murphy's Military Laws, #48