[cma-l] Broadcast desks

Tony Wilding tony33hill at ntlworld.com
Fri May 2 17:57:18 BST 2008

Hi Lucinda, let's hope you get a new mixer this year.

I would recommend either the Sonifex  S2 or something from the
Soundcraft range, perhaps the series 10.

Other models to try would be Alice or D+R, not the Airmate this only has
8 channels (though they are triple inputs).

There are several consultants on the community media toolkit forum who
could advise better, 2 that come to mind are Andy  Bantock at Station Z
or Ian Hickling at Transplan, use our friend Google to find them.

Perhaps closer to you in Bideford are Nick and Tim at West Country
Broadcast, give them a call on +44 (0) 845 6345906 they can arrange a
demostration for you.

Feel free to mention my name to any of these guys.

Kind regards Tony