[cma-l] [comtv-l] Culture Media and Sport - Digital Broadcasting

Dave Rushton local.tv at virgin.net
Thu May 1 18:43:01 BST 2008

No surprises - but it could well be a different 98.5% - in small part
at least.

And - of course - the 98.5% figure is for reception of the PSB muxes,
not the commercial muxes where the figure in some areas could be a
lot lower and in others up to almost equal depending on signal
strength and number of relays required.

Dave