[cma-l] Calling all documentary filmmakers

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Wed Jun 11 11:07:53 BST 2008

+++ Apologies for cross-posting +++

Fwd:

SKA Tv is inviting all documentary filmmakers world-wide to submit any
and all documentaries of a 24-25 minute duration, to broadcast on
Melbourne's C31.

We are asking for broadcast quality documentaries that contain stories
of a social justice, human rights, environmental, indigenous, youth,
cultural and political nature, from all parts of the world.

So if you have anything that you would like broadcast in our new  doco
season, and have no problems with giving us the copyright to air it
for you, then please send us your dvd's/MDV tapes and copyright
release to:

SKA Tv at Suite 75
Trades Hall Building
54 Victoria St
South Carlton
3053, Victoria
Australia

And if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on
03-9663 6976, or e-mail us here at workers at skatv.org.au.

Alternatively, call me-Leesa Carriage on 0401-861 879 or e-mail me on
chocolate_scorpion001 at yahoo.com.au.

SKA Tv- 20 years in 2008, and still going strong, thanks to the help
and generosity of all local, national and global, past and present
volunteers who are trying to create a better world through creating
awareness of the issues that we all face.

Here's to you!!!