[cma-l] Listening figures

Peter M. Lewis P.M.Lewis at lse.ac.uk
Mon Jun 2 13:51:41 BST 2008

Hi Steve and all

My response is the same as the one I gave to an earlier query about
impact: seek advice from your nearest college or university. With luck
there will be someone there knowledgeable about quantitative and
qualitative research, sampling etc, and with students eager to do 'real'
research as part of their course.

While you are head counting you might as well ask some other questions,
so perhaps the best sequence is one or two focus groups to find out the
questions to ask, then go for some kind of survey. Could this be win win
for everyone?

Best of luck

Peter

Peter M. Lewis