[cma-l] Sony Awards & Community Radio

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Mon Jun 2 13:04:21 BST 2008

Dear all in the radio sector,

We have been in contact with the Sony Radio Academy Awards committee re
the involvement and recognition of community radio in their awards
system.  We will be following this up to try to ensure that the sector
is better represented in the future.

Please find below a link to their letter replying to the queries we put
to them:

http://www.commedia.org.uk/default/documents/sony_letter.pdf

or just:
http://tinyurl.com/5pdqfg

Please let me know if there are other issues you would like us to raise
on your behalf.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities