[cma-l] Educational Software Suppliers

Grant Francis grant.francis at encosystems.co.uk
Thu Jul 3 14:37:31 BST 2008

Free for non commercial is all very well, but if you are using the
product to "educate" then a package that is used in the real world is
more sensible solution. Imagine if you will learning to drive an
automatic car, then being faced with a manual...your training is
essentially not worthy.

I can only speak for ENCO, as we have an educational package in place
for our products, if its ease of use you are after, I taught a 7 year
old how to use DAD within 5 minutes at the Young Carers Festival last
weekend.

Obviously you all know the pit falls of "internet freebies" and the
inherent lack of software or customer support.

please feel free to contact me to speak about solutions for your
projects....both software and hardware.

ENCO are member of the CMA, proudly supporting and promoting community
radio worldwide.

Grant Francis
Projects Director
ENCO Systems