[cma-l] Educational Software Suppliers

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Jul 3 12:58:38 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Ian Devlin" <ian.devlin at studentradio.org.uk>

For playout options you might want to look at the SRA wiki page on
choosing a playout system: there's currently 30+ options listed, some
of which are free for non-commercial use.

Ian
--
Ian Devlin
Development Officer

Registered Office: c/o The Radio Academy, 5 Market Place, London, W1W 8AE.
Registered in England and Wales as a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 06419104
VAT Registration No. 919 2489 90

Visit my Blog: http://developingstudentradio.wordpress.com