[cma-l] short SMS (text) service

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Wed Jan 23 21:30:26 GMT 2008

Wondering if anyone can help?

We would like to sort out a short SMS service for our station, but it all
looks a bit pricey. I have a vague recollection that at the Community FM
conference a couple of years ago someone spoke about a service provider
who offered a good service for not for profit orgs.
Does anyone have any advice?  Anyone out there offering a short text
service (or any text service)

Thanks in advance,

Murray

--
please reply to
murray at shmu.org.uk

Murray Dawson
Project Director
Station House Media Unit
Station Road, Woodside,
Aberdeen  AB24 2WB
Tel -

www.shmu.org.uk

listen to our community radio station live on 99.8FM and at www.shmufm.net

This message is not intended to have contractual effect

Save a tree -  don't print this e-mail or any attachment unless absolutely
necessary.