[cma-l] CMA asks Ministers to remember community media when advertising

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Tue Feb 26 10:42:03 GMT 2008

Dear all

We have written today to Mike O'Brien MP, urging DWP to include
community radio as an advertising and awareness raising medium to
encourage people to take up the pension credit (Hansard, 21st Feb 08).

We have also written to Rt Hon Jane Kennedy MP to encourage HMRC to use
the sector as a vehicle for raising awareness and take up of Tax Credits
and to recruit Contact Centre Advisers (Hansard 18 Feb 08).

We will let you know if we get a result!

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Acting Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities