[cma-l] Radio station looking for presenters / shows

shak - shak at london.com
Thu Feb 14 16:39:41 GMT 2008

X Stream East Radio is looking for presenters, producers, researchers and technicians.

X Stream East is an emerging station with a focus on upfront cutting edge music and local and entertainment news.

Broadcasting out of studios in East London, close to Tower Bridge we combine the best of what the East End has to offer with 5 years experience delivering training in broadcast and sound.

We are looking for experienced individuals to join our team. You should have at least one year of working knowledge in a radio or television broadcasting environment.

For an application pack email zoya at xstreameast.co.uk

--
Want an e-mail address like mine?