[cma-l] Asian Star Radio Slough - Requires a Fundraiser Urgently!

Ray C rayc1066 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 09:59:48 GMT 2008

Dear All,

  We are in need of a fundraiser, a person who has experience in completeing applications for various funding programmes that we would be eligible for.

  We already have identified a handful of funding opportunities that need to be pursued on our behalf. We are looking for someone to work on our behalf on a no win no fee basis, we have already secured our Ofcom grant on the last round but one successfully.

  If someone can help we would be grateful, our station is coming along our output is very professional & we feel we have invested in the right playout system too. We have just launched our new interactive website also, please feel free to check this out, its www.asianstar1016.co.uk.

  Look forward to hearing from you guys.

  Ray
  Director
  Asian Star