[cma-l] tell the Arts Council that you're there

Roger roger at coalway.f9.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 19:12:16 GMT 2008

hi PHIL

re Arts Council I guess the joint report with CMA should be the evidence of
involvement and partnership between Community media , culture and arts orgs
that might help shape something happening...

In Ireland there is a sound and vision commissioning fund that has to have a
guarantee of broadcast partners.
As a network of our own  we can offer access for a range of creative
content to a different audience , if they will help with production and
promotion...

best to all

Roger Drury
SOUNDWORK