[cma-l] Cyberecord

Chris Weaver chris at resonancefm.com
Fri Dec 12 13:17:49 GMT 2008

Hi

I've been looking at running our ROT on a Unix box for the security of
logging in over SSH. Does this program have volume meters?

For my Windows 2 cents I've been using Mp3 Recorder by CooolSoft almost
continuously for the whole time Resonance has been on the air. Never had
any issues with it - plus it runs very nicely under WINE. The only draw
back is there is no disk monitoring so you have to keep an eye on the
free space left on the drive.

http://www.cooolsoft.com/mp3rec.htm

Chris Weaver
Resonance 104.4FM