[cma-l] Service Level Agreements in Community Radio

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 26 11:20:09 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: "Sandra Tang" <tang.sandra at gmail.com>

Dear fellow CMA members,

Hope you're well and wondering if any of you could help at all. I'm
currently writing a "Guide to Service Level Agreements for UK
Community Radio Stations" as part of my MA project at the University
of Sunderland.

I aim to make this guide available to help community stations set up
their own Service Level Agreements (SLAs). In this instance, Service
Level Agreements being contracts between the station and a public body
to provide services/activities in exchange for payment eg Station
providing a show on healthy living with an SLA with the PCT.

I am including case studies of stations who have had experience in
setting up SLAs, whether good or bad but however have found it
difficult to actually locate more than a couple of stations that have
set up their own SLAs. If you have had any experience on the matter,
it would be great to hear from you as I would love to be able to have
a quick chat with you if possible.

Many thanks in advance,

Sandra Tang

Please reply to tang.sandra at gmail.com