[cma-l] Civilmedia 08: Cultures - Participation - Dialogue

Salvatore Scifo salvatore.scifo at communitymedia.eu
Wed Aug 13 16:09:25 BST 2008

Apologies for cross-posting

Forwarded message from: e.schmidhuber at radiofabrik.at

+++++++++++++++

Civilmedia 08: Cultures - Participation - Dialogue

Salzburg, December 4 - 6, 2008

+++++++++++++++

Adapting the topic of this year's European Year of Intercultural
Dialogue our central question will be:

What meaning, impact and challenges do arise by participatory media
production in respect to intercultural dialogue?

The venue and the form of organisation will be the same as last year:
The UnConference is again open for your contributions.

Please register your participation and suggest your contribution on
http://civilmedia.eu

For accomodation, cost support and other questions, ideas and
suggestions please contact me at e.schmidhuber at radiofabrik.at

I hope to see you all again in December!

Best regards,
Eva

--

++++ 10 Jahre Radiofabrik 1998 - 2008 ++++
    ++++++ FEST am 26. September +++++++

Eva Schmidhuber
Radiofabrik - Freier Rundfunk Salzburg
Josef-Preis-Allee 16
5020 Salzburg
+43-662-842961-24
e.schmidhuber at radiofabrik.at
www.radiofabrik.at

Civilmedia 08: Cultures - Participation - Dialogue 	www.civilmedia.eu

Radiodialoge - Stimmen der Vielfalt:
www.radiodialoge.at

I speak football. Learn a language 2008:
www.ispeakfootball.eu