[cma-l] Precedent

Karl Hartland hartland.karl at 209radio.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 14:22:45 BST 2008

Hi Tim

As luck would have it, I was chewing over the very same thing last night.

We already do have written and signed agreements for teams outlining
various production needs and considerations but I started beating myself
round the head with an anglepoise when I realised that a statement of
intent to broadcast within libel, copyright and general broadcasting law
should be in there too....going to bundle email, network and internet
usage policies in there too...

This will be an explicit statement of intent/agreement in addition to
what we already do with B/C training which is to get them to sign off
that they have completed it.

We live and learn.....

Karl Hartland
209radio Station Manager

105 FM in the Cambridge City Area
http://209radio.co.uk everywhere else!

Citylife House
Sturton Street
Cambridge
CB1 2QF

01223 488418
07968 898254

209radio is a Registered Charity in England, No. 1124610,
and a Company Limited by Guarantee, No. 5585527

This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any
views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of 209radio Ltd.

If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its attachments,
you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show them
to anyone.

error.