[cma-l] Evening to remember Julie Hill

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Aug 12 13:06:01 BST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------

From: Chrissie Kravchenko <chrissie.kravchenko at btinternet.com>

Sorry this event is in London so we know many of Julie's CMA friends
won't be able to make it.

The Women's Radio Group management committee would like to invite you
to an evening event in remembrance of Julie Hill, who died on July
5th. This will be held at:

The Irish Cultural Centre
Blacks Road
Hammersmith
W6 9DT

on Thursday August 21st at 7pm in the downstairs hall.

This will be an opportunity for all of us to get together informally
for drinks and a buffet supper and to exchange our memories of
Julie.  She had a positive impact on so many people's lives it would
be good to mark this. We can also enjoy meeting one another and
exchanging experiences and ideas.

If you are intending to come could you please reply to Chrissie's
personal email (not the whole group please) or send a text to the
mobile number below so that we have an idea of numbers to cater for.
But if you won't know till the last minute, please don't let that put
you off coming, you'll be welcome in any case. (and just in case you
wondered, although this is the WRG, of course men are very welcome to
attend.)

Apologies to those living too far away to come.

Best regards

Chrissie Kravchenko
07730 920 480
Email: chrissie.kravchenko at btinternet.com