[cma-l] Precedent

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Aug 12 10:54:35 BST 2008

but Karl

insurance wd only work if you had a case to defend, taken due care,
or being fair comment etc - if you do something daft - like accuse a
high profile politician of being anti semitic no insurance company in
the land will help you.

far far better to train all you on air people about what libel is.

In fact there could be a good training exercise in completing the
following sentence without being libellous...

'George Galloway is....'

Over to you mi learn'd friends...

bests,

Phil