[cma-l] International Festival of Local Televisions

local.tv at virgin.net local.tv at virgin.net
Wed Apr 30 12:55:56 BST 2008

INTERNATIONAL FESTIVAL OF LOCAL TELEVISIONS

June 18th –21st  2008 , Košice, Slovakia

We are pleased to inform you that the 14th International Festival of
Local Televisions will be held from June 18th to 21st, 2008 in Košice,
Slovakia. The festival is organized by the City TV Foundation.

Entries

We encourage you to enter your programs into the competition for the
Golden Beggar Award. We expect entries that reflect the life and fates
of people living in your place. We also welcome works that discover
serious problems of the present society like corruption, blackmailing,
minority and cross-border problems and children fates. The deadline for
programs to reach us in Košice is 26th May, 2008.

To select the category of your programme please use the following
category descriptions.

     1. News
     2. Documentary
     3. Investigative Journalism
     4. Entertainment
     5. Children's /Youth programmes
     6. Music
     7. Animation
     8. Young producer (category for young people who don´t represent any
        television)

In  terms of length, films registered for competition should generally
not exceed 40 minutes. Therefore also very short ones, those less than
10 minutes long, are welcome. Please read the detailed instructions at
http://www.festival.sk

Programmes to be sent to:
City TV Foundation, Hutnícka 1, 040 01 Košice, Slovakia

Participation

You are also welcome to take part in the festival as a delegate. The
deadline for registration as a delegate is May 31th 2008.

You can register your programme and yourself as a delegate
electronically at http://www.festival.sk from April 20th 2008.

All details on program and participation are available from April 20th,
2008 at http//www.festival.sk

Please spread this message to all the people who might be interested in
our festival.

We are looking forward to meeting you in Košice in June.

Eva Dekanovska
President of the Festival
Phone : 00421 55 79 79 117, Fax : 00421 55 79 79 112,
Email : festival at festival.sk