[cma-l] New DEMOS report - Democratising Engagement

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Wed Apr 30 10:34:42 BST 2008

well, as one of the 'shouters' to some degree I'd agree with you
Shawn, but I still find it staggering that international research of
this sort doesn't mention community media.  At a UK level I'd
understand it as we're still quite new [well full time community
radio is] - but the international record on this field is off the
scale...

which is not to say that we shouldn't be shouting all the more!

which reminds me - are we all getting our responses in to the DCLG
White Paper consultation?

best wishes,

Phil