[cma-l] news of a radio event in Liverpool

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Tue Apr 29 15:02:03 BST 2008

Dear all

this from Help The Aged in Merseyside.  Please respond to John
Cotcher on the number below or at John.Cotcher at helptheaged.org.uk

"Sounds Good to Me! Our kind of people (over 50) and Local/Community
Radio

Help the Aged have organised a free day conference for anyone
interested in learning about how to make their own programmes for
local and community radio. We'll hear about how other groups have
started their own stations and we'll look at what is creatively, and
technically, possible in terms of a community radio station dedicated
to serving older listeners and run by them.

And the programme? Speakers in the morning - FREE LUNCH - and then
some hands on workshops (interviewing and editing ) in the afternoon.

Spaces are limited to 80. RIng John Cotcher on 0151 647 4720 for more
details.

The Conference is being held on Friday, May 2nd at Blackburne House,
Liverpool."

best wishes

Phil