[cma-l] Bristol Community 93.2FM celebrations

Phil Gibbons phil at bcfm.org.uk
Tue Apr 15 12:12:15 BST 2008

Bristol Community 93.2FM has been on air for one whole year!

To celebrate this land-mark and special achievement, we would like you
to join us at our celebration party on Friday 18th April. There will
be some fun and games, food and drink and a few words by certain
members of BCfm and dignitaries. The evening starts at 5pm and the
Lord Mayor joins us at 6pm for 'the main event' - the BCfm quiz hosted
by Steve Yabsley from BBC Radio Bristol. Entertainment follows by
volunteers of BCfm and also Sweet Laredo and Miss Cecily.

The event is happening in the BCfm studio at the address below.
Please try to make it and come and have some fun - and some BCfm
birthday cake!

Thanks

Phil

Phil Gibbons - Station Manager
phil at bcfm.org.uk

Bristol's only Community radio station - Your voice - Your choice!
93.2FM in Bristol

Online at: http://www.bcfm.org.uk

0560 1126659 - Office
0787 0467245 - Mobile