[cma-l] Nominate your website

Grenville Glossop grenville.glossop at commedia.org.uk
Wed Sep 26 17:37:22 BST 2007

The Community Radio Toolkit, a free web-based resource for all community
radio people, is inviting stations to send in nominations for the "Best
Community Radio Station Website" award.
In October we'll be launching a feature on our website to help you
create the (near) perfect community radio station website, bringing you
lots of visitors, money and joy.
But before that, we want to hear from you what you think makes a great
website. Is yours one of them? Nominate your favourite station website,
explaining briefly what features make it a visitor magnet, by email to
Danielle Lowy at toolkit at radioregen.org. Entries will showcased on our
site at www.communityradiotoolkit.net and prizes awarded to the top
three sites.
Closing date Friday 12 October.