[cma-l] BBC local radio

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Thu Sep 13 12:16:05 BST 2007

v interesting re local radio

there is a pretty good Memorandum of Understanding between the CMA
and the bit of the BBC that includes local radio - a gentle mention
of that to the station manager might be sufficient.  The text
implicitly states that community radio is not any sort of threat to
BBC local radio and should be supported [as I recall].  That sort of
behaviour just shdnt be happening any more.

bests

Phil