[cma-l] Free content sharing - Getmedia

Jaqui Devereux jaqui.devereux at commedia.org.uk
Thu Oct 18 11:20:48 BST 2007

Dear All

The CMA has developed a FREE content sharing platform for community radio
stations - Getmedia.

The site operates under a Creative Commons Licence [0] for stations to
upload programmes for download and re-broadcast by their peers.
Getmedia also supports several RSS feeds to alert you to new content.
There are already a number of pieces on the site - please have a look
and let us know what you think.

Just follow this link:  http://www.getmedia.org.uk

We will further customise Getmedia over the next few weeks to improve
the site's branding for the CMA and users of Getmedia.

The Getmedia platform also supports video uploads, so we are
looking forward to submissions to Getmedia from community video groups
as well.

If you would like to join and start uploading your material the please
contact either Bill or Grenville on getmedia at commedia.org.uk who can
provide you with access details.

We hope this can be the beginning of a fruitful exchange between
practitioners and act as an easily accessible "showcase" of your work.

If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me or the Tech
Team.

Best wishes

Jaqui

--
Jaqui Devereux

Acting Director
Community Media Association

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield
S1 2BX

+44 114 279 5219

Join the CMA now for discounts, networking,
workshops, streaming, information, support
and a voice for community media

http://www.commedia.org.uk

Access to the media for people and communities

[0] Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
Creative Commons licence
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/