[cma-l] Ideas wanted - Rough Guide to Fundraising - Airflash Magazine

Editor, Airflash Magazine michelle at commedia.org.uk
Tue Oct 16 12:14:36 BST 2007

*Apologies for cross posting.

Dear All,

In the winter edition of Airflash magazine we are producing a special
feature on alternative forms of fundraising community media projects.
The article is called 'Rough Guide to Fundraising' and we need your
help. Have you raised funds for your organisation in an innovative
and fun way? Do you run a membership scheme or have a merchandise
store on your website? Have you organised successful auctions or
found interesting ways that supporters can donate funds to your project?

Tell us about it. It may be able to give ideas to other projects just
starting up or moving into a stage that requires sustained development.

Email your experiences to airflash at commedia.org.uk by 9th November
2007 and if you have any images illustrating your efforts, send them
along too.

Many thanks,

Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine

-

*** Don't forget, you can send in your news stories and pictures for
the next issue until 9th November 2007. Anything submitted after then
may not be included in the magazine but we try to include all that we
can.

** Images should be TIFF or JPG at a resolution of 300dpi and try to
include a description/credit. Please don't hesitate to contact me if
you are not sure about this.

Community Media Association
http://www.commedia.org.uk

"Access to the media for people and communities"