[cma-l] CALL FOR COMMUNITY MEDIA NEWS AND IMAGES

Editor, Airflash Magazine michelle at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 15 14:43:17 BST 2007

A I R F L A S H  Magazine - Winter Issue 97

CALL FOR COMMUNITY MEDIA NEWS - Have you got something to say?

For those unfamiliar with Airflash Magazine - it is a quarterly
magazine published by the Community Media Association, covering
issues and articles concerning the Community Media sector.

The next issue will be packed full of news and articles but we need
your help. Are you about to broadcast full time? Have you re-launched
your website? Are you doing a RSL broadcast? Do you have news about
your organisation's activities? Let us know about it. We want to hear
from you.

Please email your press releases and letters to
airflash at commedia.org.uk, or post to the address below.

Submissions need to arrive before Friday 9th November 2007. Anything
received after this date may not be allocated space, but it is our
intention to include all that we can.

By now, if you are a CMA member, Airflash should be arriving on your
doorstep. We had a great image for the cover this issue so get
sending us your images. If they are good high quality pictures with a
good story, they may even make the cover! Send them along with your
submission. Images should be TIFF or JPG at a resolution of 300dpi
and try to include a description/credit. Please don't hesitate to
contact me if you are not sure about this.

+ The next edition is due for publication December 2007.

Thanks,

Michelle McGuire
Editor, Airflash Magazine

Community Media Association
http://www.commedia.org.uk

15 Paternoster Row
Sheffield S1 2BX
UK
Tel. + 44 (0) 114 279 5219

"Access to the media for people and communities"