[cma-l] religious broadcasting advice

Phil Korbel phil at radioregen.org
Fri Nov 23 16:13:26 GMT 2007

Dear all

our line - with WythenshaweFM is simple

in representing the whole community we are a secular station that
will work to support the groups in our community.

So faith groups can promote their activities and discuss their
beliefs to
their hearts' content but they cannot preach.

OK - of course there's a debate about what counts as preaching
but it's worked pretty well so far.

look at p.159 in your copy of the Community Radio Toolkit for a more
full explanation of our policy

or see
 http://www.communityradiotoolkit.net/mod/resource/view.php?id=42
(which might require you register if you havent already - a v simple
process)

bests

Phil