[cma-l] Successful Big Lottery application & 5 year Business Plan

Murray Dawson murray at shmu.org.uk
Wed Nov 21 15:33:47 GMT 2007

Hi Alex,

That's what comes of putting together your financial breakdown at
3am the morning that the application has to be posted.

I revised the budget in the final bid - one of the benefits if you get
through phase one of the application process (the original bid is/or can
be put to one side). What they really want to know is what are the
outcomes of the project, what are the milestones, and how are you going
to make sure that you deliver on them.

All the best with your application,

Murray

CC'd to the list for all those who picked up the same point